Prioritize For Success
How To Get The Most Important Tasks Done In The Time Frame Allotted To Them
To some extent we all have a "never ending" to-do list; we all have items that never seem to get done, but getting your priority items done and completed ON TIME is essential to your future wealth, health and happiness.
Setting priorities is extremely important in making any kind of progress in life.
Unfortunately, most people don't realise just how important setting priorities are. When you don't set priorities, you are essentially running on autopilot, doing the first thing that comes to mind rather than the thing that needs to be done the most.
Not getting things done is the #1 cause of failure in life. Only ONLY GETTING STUFF DONE will help you progress in life.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU GET ALL THE IMPORTANT TASKS IN YOUR LIFE DONE.
In this course, you'll learn strategies that will help you set priorities effectively and make sure things get done. You'll learn:
- Why it's essential to set priorities effectively for all areas of your life
- How to effectively prioritize by starting with your long-term goals
- The basic principles of setting priorities that work
- The ABCDE method of categorizing daily tasks
- A ranking technique that allows you to put first things first
- The rating scale system of setting priorities
- How to personalize whichever method you choose to make it perfect for you
- The time management technique of time boxing
- How to identify and control distractions
- Methods for monitoring and assessing your productivity
- Common mistakes that can keep your system from working
- How setting priorities well not only helps you get things done, but reduces your daily stress level
You're making priorities already unconsciously. This course teaches you how to take conscious control over your daily list of things to do.
StartCourse Workbook - Read First And Download!
StartPrioritise For Success (4:38)
StartSetting Long Terms Goals (3:40)
StartPriority Setting Basics (3:24)
StartCategorising Your To-Do List (6:26)
StartMonitoring and Assessing How You Spend Your Time (6:20)
StartCommon Mistakes And Conclusion (3:52)